YoVoyagin.com (last updated: March 01, 2022)
2. Processing of personal data We may process your personal data for the following purposes: Providing our services YoVoyagin might process your personal data to provide its services. For example, personal data is processed in order to set up your YoVoyagin account, allow you to book an event through, and submit reviews to the Site, App or third-party widgets. For this purpose, YoVoyagin processes the following personal data: name, phone number, email address, home address, IP address, YoVoyagin Account profile data. YoVoyagin is allowed to process personal data for this purpose because it is necessary for the execution of the contractual agreement with customers. Customer service YoVoyagin processes personal data to handle questions and requests. This processing is necessary to provide our services. For this purpose, YoVoyagin processes your name and email address and booking information YoVoyagin is allowed to process personal data for this purpose because it is necessary for the legitimate interest of YoVoyagin (or a third party), essentially to enable YoVoyagin to adequately respond to questions and requests (Direct) marketing YoVoyagin processes personal data for (direct) marketing purposes. This means that YoVoyagin can contact customers to draw attention to our products. For this purpose, YoVoyagin processes the following personal data: website behaviour, IP address, email address, post address, phone number, online identifiers, booking information, location and account information. YoVoyagin is allowed to process personal data for this purpose when individuals have given consent or when YoVoyagin has a legitimate interest to process the personal data. Depending on the ground of processing (legitimate interest versus consent), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time or have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes at any time. The withdrawal or exercise of your right of objection shall not affect the lawfulness of processing prior to the withdrawal or exercise of the right of objection.
Third party SDK's
YoVoyagin enables usage of sign up through third party SDK's such as Facebook login and Google login. As such, we are compliant with their privacy statements in addition to the above. For more information visit these pages for in-depth information:
5.International transfer Your personal information is only processed when an adequate level of protection can be provided.
6. Your rights and how to exercise them We respect the exercise of the rights you have in relation to the personal data we process or use. You can request access to or a copy of your personal data collected and processed by us. You may also request the rectification and removal of personal data or the restriction of the processing of your personal data, if there is a reason for doing so. You also have the right to data portability. You also have the right to object to a processing on grounds relating to your particular situation or against the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. To exercise these rights, please contact our Privacy team via hi@YoVoyagin.com. To prevent misuse, we may ask you to identify yourself. The law determines whether you can exercise a certain right in a given situation. You should therefore bear in mind that we are not always able to execute your right; at full.
Want to delete all your data? We're here to help.
Please contact our customer support team at hi@YoVoyagin.com or send an email directly to our data privacy team at hi@YoVoyagin.com.
7. Security We take security very seriously. YoVoyagin is very concerned with safeguarding your information. We take the appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data. The Site uses a reliable SSL Certificate to make sure your personal data does not fall into the wrong hands. In the event of any breach of security YoVoyagin will make any legally required disclosures concerning the breach and the confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored "personal data" to you via email or via a posting on the Site and Application without unreasonable delay in as far as it is consistent with any legitimate needs of law enforcement and any measures required to determine the scope of the breach and to safeguard the integrity of data.
8. Retention periods We do not keep your personal data longer than necessary for the purpose of the processing.
9. Questions or complaints If you have any question or complaints about the processing of your personal data, please send an e-mail to hi@YoVoyagin.com. Our Customer Service will be happy to assist you.
10. YoVoyagin contact information YoVoyagin, Sydney, Australia firstname.lastname@example.org +61415396206
11. Google and YouTube services YoVoyagin makes use of Google and Youtube services, please see links to their privacy policies and terms of service:
YouTube -> https://www.youtube.com/t/terms
Google -> https://policies.google.com/privacy